Beautifying Your Smile in Only Two Visits to our Lakewood Office!
Porcelain veneers are a viable cosmetic solution for patients who want to recreate their smile without too much hassle. Porcelain veneers can fix a multitude of cosmetic dental issues, including:
- Broken or worn down teeth.
- Chipped or cracked enamel.
- Gaps and odd spaces.
- Uneven and irregularly shaped teeth.
You can fix your smile problems with a variety of dental procedures such as orthodontics, teeth whitening, crowns, and tooth-colored fillings. Or you can choose the convenience and beauty of porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are ultrathin shells that are bonded permanently to prepared teeth. Porcelain veneers are durable, stain-resistant, and with proper care, can last a lifetime. In addition, porcelain is well tolerated by gum tissue. Porcelain veneers also:
- Offer natural tooth appearance.
- Improve color and shape of teeth while keeping more tooth structure intact.
- Are stronger and longer lasting than other restorative options.
- Offer better aesthetic alternative to other smile enhancement procedures.