Sometimes, spring cleaning can be an activity to look forward to. Cleaning out your gutters, organizing your garage, washing your car, whitening your teeth. Why not make teeth whitening part of your spring cleaning agenda? Everything will be fresh and clean for spring, your smile should be, too. Dr. Megan Miller and Dr. Bob Williams at Lakes Dentistry in Lakewood, WA, are proponents of healthy and beautiful smiles. They can help you make teeth whitening a convenient part of spring cleaning with a take-home whitening kit.
Teeth can become stained and discolored for a number of reasons:
- Your favorite foods and beverages, such as chocolate, tomatoes, berries, coffee, tea, cola and red wine
- Teeth-grinding, which causes very small cracks in teeth and can make biting surfaces appear darker
- Traumatic injuries that cause larger cracks in which stains and debris can accumulate
- Certain medications, such as the antibiotic tetracycline
- The unavoidable aging process
- A genetic predisposition to teeth that are more yellow, gray or brown in color
Teeth Whitening with a Take-Home Kit
Dr. Miller and Dr. Williams know that the store bought whitening systems can be very tempting to purchase. Consider this, however—you never know how long the package you buy has been sitting on the shelf losing potency. With our take-home kits, you can be certain that you are whitening your teeth with professional grade gel that is at the peak of potency.
Our teeth whitening kits include custom-made mouth trays and high-grade whitening gel that you’ll apply once a day for two weeks. You’ll see results after the first application, with permanent results—a smile up to eight shades whiter—in only two weeks!
Call our Office Today
If you’d like to make teeth whitening part of your spring cleaning program, then call Lakes Dentistry to schedule an appointment. We conveniently serve patients in Lakewood, WA, and from the surrounding communities of Tacoma, University Place, Parkland, Steilacoom, and Joint Base Lewis-McChord.